Monday, May 28, 2012

May 2012

Things are going so great. Life is good. Here are some updated pictures of things I've been doing and the people I love.

 Most days consist of Jaime serenading us. Stickers on guitar curiosity of Asher.
 Asher love's his Auntie Kelsi.
 Park
 Asher
 Joon Bug and Guthrie channeling inner evil.
 Pillow I just made from $4 find at Value Village.
 Asher feeding the ducks outside our house. Yes we feed them Dave's bread.


 Cake I just made with the best icing ever!
 I've finally made enough of the re-purposed insulator hanging tea-light holders to list on Etsy.
Looking forward to the next few months as I know they will be fun.

2 comments:

  1. love pictures of me and ash. also, wish I was a duck so I could eat dave's bread. Why does my dog look so evil? And love you in general.

    ReplyDelete